- ABE (UK)
- English Programs
- IT Programs
- Diploma in Real Access Program (Pre-Degree Program)
- Diploma in Computer Studies
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Responsive Web Designing
- Advanced Network Administration
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning Program
- Management Programs
- Construction & Building Studies Programs
- Technical Programs
- Training Programs
- Banking & Finance Programs
Diploma in Media Studies
The purpose of this qualification is to provide competent and responsible media specialists with market related media skills to the private and public sectors of the economy. This course is suitable for those students seeking employment in the following areas: as camera operators, photo-journalist, video and photo editors, advertising specialists, communication officers, spokespersons, personal assistance and journalist.
The aim of the Diploma in Media Studies is to provide these skills so that students can demonstrate their creative abilities. As part of this process students will be provided with a thorough grounding in the role of the journalist; the skills to research, write and present effective copy; skills in presenting publications for the market place; and an awareness of the legal environment in which the media operate. The Diploma aims to reflect this diversity by providing students with a set of key journalistic skills enhanced by a wide-ranging knowledge base.
To be awarded the Diploma in Media Studies, students will be assessed differently throughout the modules. Freelance and Feature Writing, Sub-editing and Newspaper Reporting, all 100% Continuous Assessment. Media Law and Ethics, 50% Continuous Assessment, 50% in class exam.