- Certificate & Diploma Programs
- Real Access Program (Pre-Degree Program)
- Hotel Management
- Computerized Accounting
- Teacher Training Program (Primary and Pre School)
- Airline Ticketing
- English + IT with Skills Training
- Network Administration
- Business Management
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Computer Studies
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Computer Hardware
- Construction Management
- Mobile Phone Repairing
- HND Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Postgraduate Programs
- Other Programs
English + IT with Skills Training
English +IT with Skills Training course is designed to improve every aspect of your English and IT. Each lesson has clear objectives that contribute to your overall progress and moves you closer to achieving your language goals and IT.
In every class, lecturers will provide you with structured learning tasks and monitor your progress, providing you with feedback, correction and guidance to help you become better, more fluent and more confident when communicating in English and also makes you more confident in IT. This course can help you to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, and whilst the focus is on using English naturally, grammar and vocabulary are developed as well. Apart from this we give more priority on skill development through upgraded skill programs.
Why should you choose this course from Golden College?
Learn English with the World Renown English Program Facilitator and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified lecturers.
- Enjoy lessons that use modern, communication-centered activities, teaching methods and Interactive sessions.
- A fun, sociable and enjoyable learning environment.
- See your skills improve in all areas.
- Opportunity to attend classes with multi rational community.
By the end of the course we assure the students will be confident in using English in day today communication
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
- MS Office Packages / Hardware Engineering / Computerized Accounting
- Skills Development.
- Language Development which involves grammar and extensive vocabulary learning.
- Structured with monthly exams and assignments.
- Uses of tenses
- Comprehension passages
- Role plays
- Real time conversations and public speaking
- Guidance for job interview
- Letter writing
- Quoted speech and reported speech
- 2 Months (Full time)
Monday – Saturday
8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- 3 months (Part time)
Monday – Friday
8.30 am – 4.30 pm