- ABE (UK)
- English Programs
- IT Programs
- Management Programs
- Construction & Building Studies Programs
- Technical Programs
- Training Programs
- Banking & Finance Programs
This is a Certificat level Hospitality Management course. Hospitality management is the academic study of the running of hotels, restaurants, and travel and tourism-related business. This program provides you with background knowledge of essential concepts and ideas in the Tourism and Hospitality industries and real-world developmental approaches encouraging you to think critically and aiding in your ability to express yourself clearly. After passing the course they there are so many career opportunities in hospitality sector.
- Marketing Communications for Tourism and Hospitality
- Working in the International Tourism and Hospitality Business Environment
- Analyzing Tourism and Hospitality Business
- Using Management Information Systems for Tourism and Hospitality
- Strategic Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Researching Tourism and Hospitality Operations (Written Project)
- Course is suitable to equip participants with an integrated knowledge of general business and the operations of the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industries.
- This professional program will equip you with a wide range of careers opportunities as middle or senior managers within major tourism companies, tourism development bodies and local authorities.
How is Hospitality Management Course Beneficial?
- Course is designed for individuals who aspire to begin a career in the field of travel, tourism and hospitality management.
- You can build a rewarding career in the hospitality industry. You will learn skills to manage clients and operations in key areas such as front office, housekeeping, and food and beverage.
Hospitality Management Employment Areas
- Academic Institutions
- Tourism Companies
Diploma in Hospitality Management Job Types
- Associate Market Manager
- Guest Relations Executives
- Administrative Assistant
- Store Manager
- Office Management Coordinator
- Guest Relationship Officer
- Conference and Events Executive
- Business Support Associate