- ABE (UK)
- English Programs
- IT Programs
- Management Programs
- Construction & Building Studies Programs
- Technical Programs
- Training Programs
- Banking & Finance Programs
Advanced F&B Operations Management and International Cookery
Join us at the School of Hospitality as we bring together the best of both worlds in hospitality and tourism. Our Food and Beverage Operations is designed to prepare students to work in food & beverage and hospitality industries by providing them with essential knowledge and developing their practical skills in respect of F&B and restaurant operation through both institutional and internship training. Upon completion, successful students should be confident of being professional and functioning practitioners in relevant job area.
Upon successful completion of the course and Industrial Attachment, students will be awarded the Food and Beverage Operations by Golden College City campus.
To train students and prepare them with the basic and advanced skills needed to start a career as a professional in the food & beverage industry.
- Working adults who are looking for upgrade
- Students who are interested in the F&B line
- Students who want to operate as a professional in restaurants, bars, hotels, etc
- Students who are keen to make a mark in the service industry
- Customer Service in Food and Beverage Industry
- Hygiene, Safety and Security at Work
- Food and Beverage Products and Planning
- Provide Food and Beverage Services
- Cost Control for F&B Industry
- Restaurant Operation Management
- Internship / Industrial Attachment